вторник, 27 апреля 2010 г.
Classes Coming to a Close
This week we have already taken two finals and are set to take our last final on Wednesday. Our Russian language final was given in a very Russian way: orally. Apparently oral exams are much more popular in Russia than they are in Europe, but I find them much more intimidating. Overall though the exam went well and I think everyone was satisfied with their grade in the class. In addition to having my Russian language exam on Monday I had my exam in Russian Culture. While there have been a variety of difficulties taking a class in America abroad I really enjoyed this cultural class. I think one of the best parts has been talking to Russian students about the stories and concepts I am reading about in class (and the Russians' typical encyclopedic knowledge of such stories). On Wednesday we have our final in Dr. Buffington's class, and then it is off to St. Petersburg on Sunday. Its strange to think how quickly our time here is passed, but I will do my best to get as much enjoyment as possible until the very
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
great post
ОтветитьУдалитьalternative investments